Today i was facing this issue. I had implement rpxnow for open ID on a website a. which used CURL for xml services.
The implementation was working fine on our server. But when client moved teh code to their server it stopped working.
First i checked that CURL is enabled on their server, but CURL was working perfectly fine for urls like “http://www.google.com”. Then i found that the issue was with the “https” sites.
So this is what solved my issue:
Add the below code to your curl options:
curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, FALSE);
curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 2);
This solved my problem.